First Assembly Family,
Would you prayerfully consider joining our FA leadership in a week of prayer and fasting, June 10th-17th? I feel the Lord is calling us to set our hearts to prayer as we partner with His purposes for our church. God has some exciting things in store for us in the weeks and months ahead. To begin the week of prayer and fasting we’ll be gathering this coming Sunday evening, June 10th, for a corporate time of worship and prayer.
Below you will find additional corporate prayer opportunities, prayer points, as well as helpful resources on prayer and fasting.
Thanks for your participation as we set our heart to more intentionally seek The Lord together in this season!
Corporate Prayer Gatherings at First Assembly June 10-17:
Sunday 5:00PM (Sanctuary)
Monday 6:00 PM (Chapel)
Tuesday 7:00AM (Sanctuary)
Wednesday 11:00AM (Sanctuary)
Fasting and Prayer:
Please consider joining us for 3 days of focused fasting on June 11,12 &13th.
Fasting is for the purpose of seeking God in a more intentional way. It’s about allowing room to intentionally hear God and spend more time in His word and in His presence.
FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS
- Supernatural wisdom and discernment for our church leadership; Governing Council, Pastor Ben & Heather, Pastors and Staff, Elders, Deacons
- Fresh power and boldness for witness, through the release of signs and wonders
- For a harvest of souls to be saved, baptized and filled in the Holy Spirit
- Abundant financial provision in order to accelerate the vision of First Assembly
- For the future of First Assembly and for God's purposes to be fulfilled
- For Vision 100 in the mandate to reach, revitalize and reproduce
- For church renovations happening this summer. For provision and expedicency
- For God's timing and provision in obtaining future church property
- Increased unity in the body of First Assembly
- Increased passion for serving Jesus
- Healing for the Sick
- Provision for those who need work
- Restoration of broken marriages
- Protection over marriages and families
- For single adults trusting God for their future spouse
- A greater awareness of God's presence
- A greater missional impact in our community, in our city and around the globe
- Creativity in sharing the gospel with the current and next generation
- A deeper revelation of the Father heart of God
- Prayer for Israel, to be saved through Jesus
- To increase the hunger for prayer personally and corporately
7 BASIC STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL FASTING AND PRAYER
BY BILL BRIGHT